Rain. Ughhh... It's so miserable being indoors all day. My head is spinning and I feel so trapped.
I did go to JoAnn Fabrics todays to look for fabric for chubby's Halloween costume. Of course they only had neon colors in the type of fabric I needed. I think I am just going to buy him a costume. So much for Susie Homemaker.. I feel like such a failure. On the bright side, I did fix one of my shirts that fat old me tore the seem out of a few days ago. Woo-Who!
Brett has been quite the little fussy man lately. I keep blaming it on teeth. He also has a lot of congestion, allergies maybe...or a cold. I hate respiratory cold season, it is never ending!
Owen is doing great in pre-school! I am so proud of him and I cannot believe how BIG he is getting. We gave him a hair cut yesterday. That is Tyler and I did. It didn't turn out to bad. Made him look a year older though :( I don't want him to grow! Either of them for that matter.
I got to spend an hour an half of well needed time out of the house yesterday with some friends. That was nice. We ate dinner at the OIP in Burnham. Mmmm.
Well enough rambling I suppose. Maybe I will take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment