Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CupCakes

I decided to make cupcakes with the mix I bought to make Owen's birthday cake since he wanted a store cake. He is going to take them to school tomorrow for his fall fest. I had two boxes of cake mix. The teacher told me they only needed six cupcakes for the kids. So now I don't know what to do with all the rest! I spent all afternoon baking and icing and Chubby spent his time eating snacks in his high chair. We had to take a break to go pick Owen up from school. I'm tired!

We are going to the Halloween parade tonight to freeze :) YAH!

Owen's Transformer Shirt from his birthday

Chubby in his long undies getting ready for the parade

Drinking his juice to wash down all those snacks he ate while I was baking

17 Ghost Cupcakes (We had one casualty in the process of icing)

12 Pumpkin cupcakes (six for Owen to take to school)


Here are some more photoshop online pictures I did!




And I will end on this note... One year ago today.... This was chubby!


No comments: