Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free Standing

I sat Brett on the floor yesterday after I changed his diaper and when I returned from throwing it away he was standing in the middle of his room not holding on to anything! He had the biggest smile on his face. I went to grab the camera but didn't get it turned on in time. I got a few shots of him standing by his diaper box but its hard to tell that he isn't balancing on anything in them. He was just playing with the box, hes really standing there by himself.



Brett was at the doctor today to get four shots :( Poor guy. He did very well though. After the shots he had to get blood work done, to do routine led testing and a CBC (complete blood count). He is napping now and he is actually sleeping in his crib for a nap and he has been there for more than a half hour! Wooo-Whooo!

No comments: