Friday, November 14, 2008

Good News

Gram is coming home from the hospital today. I still haven't had the chance to talk to her but from what my mom says she is doing well.

I finally made a first attempt to contact someone for my independent study. I am looking into going to the Meadows and hopefully they will allow me to be in the children's unity ages 5-12. I left a message with the director of nursing so hopefully she will be calling back.

I also finally made an appt with my pcp to look at the eczema on my hand and talk to him about my mood issues. Good news for all I am sure :)

The boys are playing nicely in the living room for a change, maybe I can get some work done on my term paper that is due in two weeks!


This is today, actually right now while I am typing this and should be getting something else done.

This one is yesterday a little before 4 I think. He woke up and went potty and then went back to sleep around 5. He slept all night too!

More good news to add to the pile... Only 3 more days until my birthday :) AND only 1 month and a week until CHRISTMAS! wow, I can't believe how time flies. I think I need to add a counter for thanksgiving...

No comments: