Wednesday, November 5, 2008

is it really November?

It reached 70 degrees today! Is it really November 5th? When I got home from picking up Owen from preschool we went outside to play and made a "HUGE" leaf pile (in Owen's words). We spent the afternoon playing in the leaves and Owen dug a hole for a little while so he could plant a 'corn tree' with daddy's corn for the squirls. Here's some pictures of our day :)

Owen digging his hole

I put Brett in the yard and went to open the garage door for Owen so he could ride his buggy and this is how I found Brett when I returned! Thank goodness I had my camera in hand or I would have missed the shot!
And once again in a different part of the yard the little bugger decided he wanted to stand, he almost looks like he was taking a step. Not yet though, soon enough I am sure!
Owen in the 'HUGE' leaf pile
Brett was giving Owen hugs and kisses

No comments: