
I also wanted to just advise everyone that we may very well have another walker on our hands by christmas I am sure, may be even within the next few weeks. Unless the turd decided he is lazy, which is very well possible since he has just started holding his own bottle. And yes I have proof of that one also!
These pictures were taken twelve days apart. In the first I had to stand Owen up and got a few shots of him 'standing'. Thats why I took the picture, it was the first he would actually stand long enough for me get a picture. As you all know Chubby has been standing long enough for me to get pictures for a few weeks now. The second picture was taken twelve days later. We were getting ready for Tyler's grandparents wedding anniversary party. Owen was walking across the living room. I give it a few more weeks, want to start a poll? I say by December 17, thats one month.
9-5-05

9-17-05

and here is one of my favorites of Owen. One year old. My pre-first hair cut picture.








No comments:
Post a Comment