So I have been feeling kind of lousy the past few days. I don't think it is morning sickness but I guess you never can tell. I feel like I have spent most of my time in the restroom (not barfing thank goodness). I have been very dizzy also, its scary sometimes because I almost fall over. Maybe its a girl this time :) We can only hope. Maybe its twins. Please pray its not, I will go nuts! Or maybe its withdraw from the meds I was on. I have a really bad sore throat though also. Brett has been congested and having diarrhea also, sleeping a lot too. Owen seems ok so far, although I think he has to poo. Hopefully we are all well for Christmas!
Someone posted this on my babyfit website and I thought it was very cute. Its dedicated to all MOMS http://tinyurl.com/67dvb3 Enjoy!
And now some pictures

Chubby, Poppy and I went to the store for stocking stuffers on Sunday and this is what Owen did after we left.










No comments:
Post a Comment