Here are the boys right now, they look sleepy!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Brining in the New Year
We are spending our New Years eve at home. This is my third year in a row at home and I think Tyler's first year home since Owen was born. Thats ok, I enjoy being at home, that way I don't have to stay awake! I might try this year. Owen says he is but he didn't nap today and his eyes are looking very heavy. Chubby is still awake and I am very surprised he is being very good so far. I still can't believe its the new year already! Last year at this time I was thinking to myself (possible telling the little munchkin in my belly) "COME OUT ALREADY! I wanted a baby before the new year!" I guess that didn't happen. Still ten days left... wow ten days and the Chubb man will be ONE. We are in the process of party planning, invites will be in the mail ASAP. But in advance his party is scheduled for Saturday Jan 17th at 1 pm at the Vira United Methodist Church. Please let me know if you will be coming so I can be sure to have enough cupcakes and snacks to go around :) I hope it turns out nice for the little guy!
Here are the boys right now, they look sleepy!

Here are the boys right now, they look sleepy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment