Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas cookies

We spent yesterday making Christmas cookies. The boys had a great time and Owen was such a big help. Brett was a very good taste tester also. He is a little cookies monster.

Owen's great decorating skills! So cute, he did a good job.

Cutting out the cookies

putting the kisses in the peanut butter blossoms

Taste testing the sugar cookies

getting into trouble


Sorry I have had such a hard time keeping up with my posts. School has been a little hectic lately with our new mental health course. My grades have not been up to my standard but still passing (some just barely). Our whole class is having a hard time. Its not necessarily the material we are learning that is so difficult, its more the teacher that is teaching it. She isn't a very good classroom teacher but is better at clinic teaching. I have been studying my life away it seems just so I am sure I have all the information that I will need to pass the tests. Of course as always the boys are keeping me just as busy. Today actually today I think Brett isn't feeling to well. He seems extra fussy and his nose is a little runny. Teeth maybe? He hasn't gotten any more lately, still has front four.

He got a new pair of slippers from Oliver. He loves them. They are little bees.


playing jungle gym on daddy


Owen wants eggs for breakfast today. Daddy just walked in the door with the sausage so I better get going to help cook!
cracking eggs for breakfast


1 comment:

TeresaM said...

What a little cooker you have there!!!