Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree

Daddy, Owen, Brett and I ventured out today into the freezing cold and windy weather to get our Christmas tree. After a sixty minute trip to get there (long story short.. I forgot the checkbook and we had to go back home for it) it took us about a whole five minutes to pick a tree out because it was so cold. Owen kept saying he couldn't breath when the wind blew. I picked the first one out I saw and didn't realize until we got it home that it was the most prickly one I could have picked. It looks nice anyway. We will definitely never forget this years trip to get a tree. We worried the whole way home that it was going to fall off of roof because I got a string that was to short to tie it down right. It was fun!
picking it out

decorating

finished product


Tyler and I wen to State College Friday night and spent the night at the courtyard. It was very nice. We went for dinner and then to a movie. We saw twilight. I liked it but Tyler wasn't impressed. Hes the one that picked it too. Then we went back to the hotel and got a great night sleep in a great big comfortable bed! So nice. I really missed the boys though and couldn't wait to get home to see them. We finished out Christmas shopping for the boys Saturday morning before we came home so that was great also!

Oh I miss this bed...

I spent some nice and well deserved soaking time in this tub. This is what I want for Christmas in my bathroom!!! The room came with champagne also as part of our romance package. Very nice. Tyler is so thoughtful :) This was my birthday gift!

No comments: