I don't have to go into school tomorrow! Thank goodness because I was very nervous about the weather we are 'supposed' to get tonight. I have one day of school left before Christmas break. Owen's last day was today. He had a great week. Santa came to visit their class yesterday. The teachers said he wouldn't go anywhere near him though. Today he brought home a stocking full of goodies. They made lots of neat crafts and got to try lots of neat snacks. Chubby is doing well also, he still has a bit of a stuffy/runny nose.
So I was browsing around the net for baby things (not that we need much, at least not until we confirm that this one is and will be a GIRL) I found these things called milk savers and I would really like to have some. The go in your bra while nursing and collect all the let down from the non-nursing side instead of wasting it into a nursing pad or wash cloth. I am known to be a milk machine and collecting that extra would be nice. the website is
http://www.mymilkies.com/shop
I know it is a little late to be asking for Christmas gifts but if you feel so inclined you are more than welcome to purchase a set for me :) There is this other site I found it is
http://www.intelligender.com/
This little thing is supposed to be a test like a pregnancy test and after ten weeks gestation it is supposed to be able to tell you whether or not you are having a girl or a boy. I have confirmed with ladies on my babyfit website that have tried this and said it was accurate for them. I would love to try it out! If I don't receive either of these as gifts I might just have to use some Christmas money for them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment