Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Outside

I was so sick of being inside that Sunday evening Tyler and I took the boys outside. Owen got to ride his buggy for a little and Brett got to also. They loved it. I can't wait until summer or even spring when we can get out more often. The pictures came out darker than it really was. I am starting a "new camera fund". Let me know if you want to donate to it ;) just kidding!

Owen putting corn on the 'squirrel' feeder (It feeds anything but squirrels! Nellie, blue jays, bunnies, the cat... you name it!)

The boys on the buggy

He loves it outside. It started to sprinkle rain as soon as we got out there.


P.S. I just wanted to remind everyone that you can leave comments for me or the boys! I love getting them :) just click on the comments link at the bottom of each post (its very small). Lots of love and hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am leaving a comment