Sorry to everyone who reads regularly. There hasn't been much action on here. I don't have enough time! Hopefully things will start to get onto schedule. Here are some 'quick' updates and things coming up!
Tomorrow 1-22 - My first OB appt! FINALLY. Some officialness. I am so looking forward to hearing the little heart beat. I think it will ease my mind a little. Today I was having some lower pubic pains that felt to me like period pains and was very paranoid all day. They seem to have subsided for now.
Friday 1-23 - Brett's 1 year check up. He gets a round of shots :( Poor guy. I was debating on the Chicken pox vax and I think I have decided on declining. At least until he goes to kindergarten.
as for me I have been very busy with school and clinic, I can't wait until it is over! Owen is doing well. We are working on night time potty training. So far its not going well :( any tips?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment