Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snoozie boy

Owen made the County Observer! If you get a chance to pick it up and look at it there is a section about preschoolers who shared their thoughts on Valentines Day. At the end it says Patwork Pals preschoolers ages 3-5 were asked who they loved and why. Owen said "My daddy because he plays with me". Such a sweet sweet boys :)

I finished my two days on the 7th floor at the hospital (psychiatric floor). Very interesting people I met. I had a good time though, and learned some very valuable coping skills. I have four and a half weeks left of school! I can't believe it :) Who's taking me out for a celebration?

The boys and I and daddy for a little were out playing in the mud again. I am so ready for spring. Fooey on the cold wind and snow were are supposed to get :(

Chubbie was exhausted today when he got home from Christa's.

No comments: