Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Appointment Today

The appointment today didn't go as well as I would have liked. In my heart I guess I knew things weren't going to be perfect. After waiting to see the Dr. for about forty five minutes he finally came in and looked at my belly with the u/s. We got to see little glimpses of baby and he said that baby looks fine. He also said there were two hematomas (clots). One in the lower anterior and one in the lower posterior uterus. He said from what he saw it didn't look like they were causing any harm to the placenta or baby. He does however want me to go in for a higher powered ultrasound tomorrow bright and early. He kept saying the only thing that could have caused this was some sort of trauma. I can't remember any distinct trauma and poor Tyler feels like they think he caused it. I am so upset and feel so in the dark about everything that is going on. All the research I have found on this type of thing doesn't seem good. A lot of women have pre-term babies from placental abruption (when the placenta seperates from the uterus). Some at twenty weeks...I'm not to far from that :( Please pray everything turns out ok!

Good luck tomorrow Meme!! I love you lots :) We will be visiting!

2 comments:

janet warner said...

i'm so sorry u didnt get such good news today. I think you have a very good doctor who will take very good care of you, put yourself in Gods hands, he is the one who is really in charge. Take care sweety you have two sweet little ones who luv you much. Be strong. We will be praying for u. You're on my mind more than my surgery. I,ll be at Ohession on Monday so dont overtax yourself by thinking you must come over the mtn unless you want to. I'm rehabing at ohession because the shots i will have to get, the insurance doesnt pay only in house, so I will be there at least until I get all my shots. Im praying for u. love you. meme

Anonymous said...

I pray that everything goes good and you make it to full term with this little love! prayers are with you!!
shannah (lil_dz_mommy from babyfit)