Day baby arrives: August 8 Time baby arrives: 3:17 AM Babies Sex: We know this now :) Babies Weight: 7 1/2 pounds Babies Height: 20 inches Babies Name: Sara (or Jessica, which is always a great choice ;))
I am 25 and a proud mother of three. My husband and I have been married for a little over 4 years. I'm an LPN working in a hospital utilization/case management department. I started this blog in hopes to organize my thoughts and feelings, and to also keep family and friends updated on our family.
3 comments:
yay congrats on the GIRL! that outfit is so sweet :) poor little guy...I hope his lip is feeling better!
(lil_Dz_mommy from babyfit)
shannah
Oh my gosh Owen...... what happen to your hair!!!! You little cutie pie!!!
Poor Brett..... that looks like it hurts!!!
Love you!!
Grammy
Day baby arrives: August 8
Time baby arrives: 3:17 AM
Babies Sex: We know this now :)
Babies Weight: 7 1/2 pounds
Babies Height: 20 inches
Babies Name: Sara (or Jessica, which is always a great choice ;))
Post a Comment