So in my spare time now I have been trying to take some nice pictures and I keep getting frustrated with my stupid camera. It was great when I first got it and it still is ok when we are outside and sitting still. When I try and take pictures inside I can't turn the flash off and the pictures turn out too bright. Now it seems like every picture is blurry, and you can forget trying to zoom in because then they turn out horrible! And also.. My shutter is to slow so when there is a good picture I always miss it!
Examples!
This picture was great....until I missed Chubbs nice smile because my camera would take the stupid picture!!!!

This one was good too until the flash was to bright and it turned out all around blurry! poor chubb blinked.

Tyler being the gracious and loving husband he is said that the new baby girl deserved the best pictures with the best camera and he said he would buy it for me.... well maybe in my dreams he did.. :( Heres the one I have decided I want... Its a Nikon D40....
2 comments:
Nice camera!!! What handsome little dudes you have there!!!! Love you guys!!!
Grammy
That is one of the camera's I want...either that one or the Canon Rebel xi...that one is a great camera too :)
I hope you get one!
Post a Comment