Friday, May 8, 2009

Boys Appointment

Today was the dreaded check-up day for the boys. All in all they did pretty good. Better than I expected it to go. I just worked really hard at not getting myself stressed out in hopes they would both stay calm. Owen ended up with four shots and Brett got three. I think Owen cried more about them not having any lollipops than he did when he got the shot. They were both very brave boys! Owen is all set until hes eleven now :) YAY! I mentioned to the doctor about him coughing until he vomits when he runs around or gets to active and he said it is probably most definitely asthma. However, with both boys there and having two check-ups to do we both forgot about it and I never did get more insight on what to do next. I called the office when we got home and they still have yet to get back to me.

Here is to FRIDAY!! YAY :) Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: