Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sun? What's that?

Ugh to all you who are living under the clouds for the past few days with no sunshine in sight :( After a long crying session with my dear mommy on the phone yesterday I feel better today. I hate rain and gray clouds.

Still not much new has been going on. The boys are doing great - besides some sleep issues with Brett..but that's nothing new. Jillian is still growing and besides the occasional ache and pain and the extreme fatigue I have been feeling not to bad. I still can't imagine this belly getting any bigger and I still have 94 days to go give or take - Oh my...94...I have finally hit double digits..this is coming much sooner than I thought! I guess I have to look into purchasing a crib mattress so the poor thing has a place to sleep.

No comments: