That was a long weekend. The boys had a blast! Friday night we were out at one of my friends houses for a little camp fire. Owen was excited because her mom is one of his teachers at school, Dee. Saturday Owen and I went out to country memory days in McVeytown to see Grammy at her craft show. It got very warm! Sunday we had a cook out here with meme and pops and uncle Dan and aunt Lisa. Monday we were out by the river at a cook out with some of Tyler's friends. I didn't get many pictures really because I was being very lazy this weekend. I just can't seem to kick this stomach bug I have. I hope everyone had a beautiful and fun filled weekend!!
Brett's phone converstation.... Dialing

"Hey man what's up?"

"Oh crap... I totaly forgot!"

He thinks hes big stuff


BUBBLES! sorry they came out blurry because they were moving to fast I guess.. unless its just my stupid camera again!


1 comment:
Owen!!! Your garden looks great!!! Love the pics of Brett on the phone!!! Wish he talked to me that long!
Post a Comment