All good reports from yesterdays ultrasound! She is still small but growing nicely and in proportion. I can handle a small baby :) She measures at 4lbs 11 oz right now. I don't have to go back for any more ultrasounds, at least not to Danville! They did say that if I don't deliver in the next four weeks that they will do an ultrasound at Geisinger in town. I really hope I deliver in the next four weeks. An early baby would be nice. Heck I would take it if it was just on time. No more of this overdue crap ;)
profile. once again her little hand is by her face.

this is kind of a straight on veiw of her face. We could see her open and close her eyes and mouth. look at the chubby cheek!!
.jpg)
I start on my own at work tonight! Please pray for me, its full moon.
1 comment:
Praying hard!!!
Post a Comment