

Jillian is two months old already! She weighs 10 lbs 12oz and 21 1/2 in tall. She's just now as tall as the boys were when they were born. She got her two month shots yesterday... poor girl :( She was a little fussy in the afternoon from them. She is really starting to coo and smile. Sometimes I think she might be on the verge of a little giggle but we haven't heard one yet. She's growing so fast it makes me sad but yet I'm so excited for her little personality to come out!
The boys are doing good also. Brett is starting to like his sister a little more. Every once in awhile I catch him looking at her or talking to her or about her. Owen still loves her a little to much most of the time, lol! The boys are anxiously awaiting Halloween and the count down has begun for Owen's birthday. Five already.. it's hard to believe.







1 comment:
Do we really want to see her personality? :)
Post a Comment