Friday, January 8, 2010

Brett's turning TWO!

two already? I know.... its hard to believe. Although most of the time I think he is six or seven, lol. I worked very hard today on his cake and I think it turned out pretty good. :) He will love it!

Here it is cooling

This is my make shift cake box. It is a diaper box, tape and foil... I'm so creative :)

Here it is in my refrigerator!

Here are the base colors

And the finished product!

Hot dog, Hot dog, Hot diggity dog!


Jillian had her first experience with baby food the other night. We started with carrots... I don't think she was to pleased, lol. At one point she started to cry. The faces she made were too funny!



This one was after I told her she didn't have to eat anymore ;)



1 comment:

TeresaM said...

Oh my gosh!!! Hilarious! Look at her eyes!