Jilly Bean is really getting good at sitting up! Her little tooth is now actually visible when you look in her mouth and I do believe there is another one getting ready to cut through right beside it. She is also starting to get some hair!! Yay! I can't wait to wear some bows on her.
Brett got a hair cut today. It makes his cheeks look even bigger! Hes cute though :) He is also on a week and half stretch of pooing on the potty! Yay Chubber! Now we just need to get him to pee in it regularly.
Owen is all registered for kindergarten :( He just needs to get his physical yet. I can't believe hes going to school already. It makes me want to cry to think about it. My baby is growing up...
Chubby this am eating breakfast... pre hair cut

I love the face shes making. She sucks her bottom lip all the time!

after her morning nap :)










1 comment:
You have some really cute little love bugs there!!! Love your hair cut Brett!
Post a Comment