Friday, February 12, 2010

My thoughtful husband

He couldn't hold out any longer and had to give me my valentine gift early. I really wasn't expecting anything but he is so thoughtful. He bought me a new camera! Not an SLR that I wanted but still a good camera that works wonderfully so far. Its a Cannon Powershot. The pictures are coming out great so far! There is such a big difference in the quality of my old one to the new one. I'm so excited!! I think I went a little picture crazy :)

These are from my old camera (I had to edit and adjust them plus take out red eye)








These are from the new camera (no editing so far, I probably could on some but its so nice not to have to)








1 comment:

TeresaM said...

WOW Brett!!!! You sure did read a lot of books today!

The pictures are looking good Britt! Such cute kids you have there!