I guess I just haven't been feeling like blogging. Sorry everyone. I feel like my life is one big train wreck! I take one step forward and two steps back. Just a lot of stress I suppose. I haven't even been taking pictures. Sooo.... What has been up with us. ALOT. I am in transition to a new a job. I got a job at Elmcroft Assisted living in Reedsville. I am very excited about it! However I also had a job interview for a full time daylight position with Family Health Associates. I would LOVE that job. I keep praying they will call and offer me the position. Tomorrow I go to do paperwork at Elmcroft. I was hoping to hear from FHA by then so I don't 'start' my new job and have to quit if I get the job with FHA. I have two days this week and the weekend left at Valley View. I didn't quit completely yet, I'm just on their relief staff. Tyler and I thought we had found the perfect house for us but it fell through when the sellers had to take it off the market :( There just isn't much out there for us right now. Things are pretty stressful with that also. We have looked at everything just about in the area that is in our price range and nothing seems to fit us. As for the kiddos. They are doing good. Owen was at the dentist yesterday for the first time ever. He did a GREAT job! He was such a good boy and now his teeth are all nice and shinny! I am so proud of him! Chubb is still lagging in the potty department but it could be my lack of enthusiasm I guess. He is getting so big though and so smart. Jilly is getting big too :( It is so sad to see my babies grow up! She has four teeth and two more are starting through. No crawling yet but I'm not rushing it either. She is so laid back and pleasant. That's about all on the home front. Love you all!
Owen's after dentist smile :)

Enjoying some ice cream!

Really.. Really enjoying some ice cream! She wouldn't give it back to me!



No comments:
Post a Comment