I've decided to take up running! I've been talking/hearing about lots of runners lately and doing all these races and I've decided to make it a goal for myself. I would really like to run a race. Loosing a little weight in the process is a good incentive also :) Now that I am getting myself into a routine with my new job I'm feeling pretty motivated. I ran a mile today, took me ten minutes... I used to be able to run a mile in six back in the day during hockey season so I suppose that is my short term goal for now. I've been reading some beginners running articles and am picking up some good tips. Feel free to drop me some tips in my comments or send an email!
We have purchased a home! Potential clost date is Sept 10 but we are hoping we can get it done before then. I can't wait to move in a place that we can call "ours".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment