Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Always listen to your mother.....

Or this is what happens. I should have gotten a picture of all the blood and it may have been more impressive. Poor kid. Him and Chubb were wrestling to close to the fire place and he cracked his head right off the corner.
He has a nice gash the perfect shape of the corner. It bled pretty bad too. Suprisingly there was only minimal crying, kinda scared me because I thought he knocked himself out for how quiet he was. The blood scared him the most I think. He did complain of a littl e headache and it may have need a stitch or two but we got the bleeding under control and I didn't want to spend the evening in the Ed.
He just got some Ice and a Bandaide and he was good to go. I think next time he will listen to me when I tell him to settle down and move away from the fire place.


No comments: