Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sundays

Usually Sunday's are spent cleaning up and doing laundry in preparation for the week. Today is being spent with Jilly on the couch. Poor baby girl has a fever and earache. She didn't sleep well last night and you can really tell she is miserable :( One of things I hate moste is seeing my babies sick. She has been having sinus drainage and a mild cough but just recently developed the temp. I'm praying she doesn't have or doesn't get pneumonia! Get well baby girl!As for the boys. They have spent most of their morning in their new makeshift playroom....aka: the basement. Lol, my poor kids. It keeps it quiet for Jilly upstairs though and it is warm and they have a couch and a piece of carpet along with some of their toys. They have the option of going up to their room also but actually it is warmer in the basement I think. They love it.


No comments: