Saturday, February 5, 2011

Everbody dance now

One of the kids favorite things to do is dance. They love it when daddy turns some music on for them and they can just break loose. It's pretty darn cute too.



Owen started complaining of a sore throat last week for a few days. He had been exposed to strep throat and I was a little worried about it. The sore throat went away so I didn't think much about it, until he started complaining of his neck hurting. It kept getting worse too. Finally I decided to check into it and he had a huge lump of the side of his neck under his left ear. I was fairly sure it was just a swollen gland but to be on the safe side and due to his increasing pain I took him to see his pediatrician. They confirmed a swollen gland and he said it probably was a strep infection that went into his glands. Now he is on a ten day course of Augmentin. Ugh. He puts up a fight every time he has to take it. Poor kid. I really hate antibiotics. This is only about the second time in his life he has needed any.











No comments: