Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Much?


I really shouldn't have any time off. I have to always be doing something and I have to much time to think when I don't have something to keep me busy. However, I do not like doing the stuff I have to or should do. I'm always of thinking of other things to do and most of the time it requires money or lots and lots of time that I don't have either of. If I could just learn to sweep and do laundry and dishes and clean the bathroom and make beds and dust with a smile and lots of love then Tyler and I might be rich!
Tyler and I have started our first project on the house. We are tearing down ALL the wallpaper. So far we have gotten the steps *almost* done. We ran into a rough spot right at the bottom of the steps where there had at sometime been a window. To bad its not still there, not only is it a pain in the heiney for removing wallpaper and trying to pain over a plaster spot on the wall but it really would look nice there and let more light into the house. I'm still trying to convince him to just put a window back in when we get new windows.

I just ordered my first candle making supplies. I use candles so often I decided to start making them. I have done a lot of research and can't wait to get started. I'm going to have lots of trial candles to burn I'm sure!

I have also taken up an interest in crocheting. I have been researching it and would really like to give it a try. I always thought it was a tacky hobby but I have resently changed my mind. You can really make some nice things. My favorite kind of blankets are crocheted and I really like wash clothes and scarfs. Once I get good enough I might try my hand at making some hats for the kids. Ha, I talk like I have tried this already when in all reality I don't even have a crocheting needle. This is just something I have been thinking about but I'm not sure if or when it will happen.

I'm supposed to be running a 5 K in April that I have to start training for. Tyler doesn't want me running in the dark, which leaves little time for me to find to run. Anyone have a treadmill they would like to get rid of?

I've been doing a lot of picture editing as well. I only have free software downloads but it is perfect for me to experiment with. I've been getting some really good pictures too! I can't wait for spring so I can get the kiddos outdoors for some photo shoots.

I'm hoping to get some flowers to plant this spring! I really want to try out my green thumb.....well maybe it's more brown. I would love to have some indoor plants but I really don't know how to keep plants...or fish alive! Maybe I will do better with some outdoor flowers :)

No comments: