Wednesday, June 29, 2011

All about the Boys

Owen had an eye doctor appointment this morning. He has been complaining of headaches and has been squinting his eyes a good bit. The other day while watching tv he said he had to get closer to it so he could read the menu. Given my history of bad eyes and Tyler's history I thought it would be a good idea to get him checked out. Needless to say he failed his exam. Poor kid has eyes like his mommy. We pick up his first pair of specktacles tomorrrow afternoon. I must say he looks pretty handsome in them. My heart breaks though to think of him having to wear them for the rest of his life. He is excited and keeps asking why I feel bad. I just smile and tell him I love him and I'm sorry. The excitment will wear off I'm sure. I will get some good pictures for everyone to see!

Here are some recent Chubbisims:

While on a walk with Poppy, Owen, CJ and Tucker during Poppy day camp this week.
Brett: "Hey guys! We just took the long short cut!"

While on the porch just about five minutes ago
Brett:"Mommy what is this?"
Mommy: "that is a seed Chubb"
Brett: "Oh a seed.... Will it grow into a pink petunia?"

quite the kid he is, that Chubb Bubb :)

Camp Count Down :: 9 days

No comments: