Owen "Graduated" from Kindergarten on June 6th.
They had a very nice Celebration of Learning!
Each child in his class got a very nice certificate commending them on all they have learned and how much they have grown.
They had a wonderful slide show of all the special activities they did over the school year. Each child was featured in the slide show. Look how proud my little man is!

They sang songs for all the parents! This one is Owen's favorite. It is called "Tooty Tot Taa"
On his last day of school he got to bring home his art work. The little stinker didn't tell me that he was going to be featured in the art show! He won 3rd place for his caterpillar! My little artist :)
Owen, I want you to know how proud I am of you! How proud everyone is of you. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. You have grown so much since then. I have enjoyed and cherished every minute of watching you grow and learn and become the handsome little man that you are today. I know you will do great throughout your entire school career. You are so smart and you love to learn. I hope all your dreams come true. I love you "Jibber".
Love, Mommy







1 comment:
Love your caterpillar Owen!!! You are a little artist! Love you and I'm so proud of you too!!!
Post a Comment