Monday, August 8, 2011

Sizzling Summer Fun

I will start with some pictures of the good times the kiddos have been having! They have been keeping busy at Poppy Day Camp! Mommy has been tiring them out on the weekends as well :)




Jillian will be two on the 10th! I cannot believe it. She is getting so big so fast. She had a great birthday party on Saturday with lots of family around to love her up. She got lots of things for her babies and even a purse!




Even though it was girly things the boys still had a blast helping her open her presents!

Jillian even took time to read her cards!

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to....

Birthday Girl!The boys getting squeaky clean....Oh wait and Jilly :) lol, the boys actually allowed her in the tubbie with them! No Poo either!This is Boo, the newest member of our family. :) We are also expecting a litter the first week of Sept! Let me know if you would like one!Enjoying some MelonThe boys new toys.
















A few updates::::




Brett has preschool orientation tomorrow! PRESCHOOL! two kids in school :( I'm not ready! He will be going with his cousin Peyton. They are in the same class. I'm sure they will have a great time.....I feel bad for the teachers though!




Owen starts 1st grade on the 31st! I have a first grader. I can't believe that one either. He is going to the 'old IVMS' , now called Indian Valley Elementary and Intermediate Center. It is one of the K through 5 schools in the district. He seems a little nervous but also excited at the same time.




Like I said above: Jillian with be TWO on the 10th. She is really talking up a storm when she wants to. We have got her saying a lot more names. Adelaide, Oliver, Stephie, Heidi, Blayze, Owie, Brett and lots of other words as well. She is growing to fast! She loves her baby dolls but also wants to pal around with the boys. She loves shoes but also loves the mud. She is a blister :)




Tyler and I just celebrated our 5th year anniversay! I am very proud of that for everything that is stacked against us according to statistics. Can't wait to spend many more with him :)




Lots of love to the whole family!

No comments: