Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bath time and brotherly love

Back to school today. It wasn't to bad, short actually. We were finished up around lunch time which was nice. I really could use a nap though! I rode to the viewing for Casey last night with Mini. We got there a little after six and didn't leave until after nine thirty. That was probably one of the hardest things I have had to go through. It is so sad that someone so young and such a good person had to be taken away from everyone that loves her. She knew how to light up a room with her smile and laugh. The girls in her LPN class put a tribute to her on her desk. I stopped over to see it. Its so sad.

RIP Casey A. Marthouse

The boys are doing good. Owen was back to preschool today. I am anxious to pick him up and see how he did. This am he wasn't so thrilled to leave the house. Chubby is taking more and more steps everyday! I think we might have a walker by Christmas time. What am I going to do? Here are some pictures of my lovies in the tub and playing in a rubbermade container. Silly boys.






No comments: