Monday, December 1, 2008

Glad to be home

I feel like I have been gone for a month! I have lots of cleaning and laundry to catch up on. The boys had a blast at Grammy's and Oliver's house. They slept great for me! There is nothing better than being a mommy sandwich between two snuggle bugs. We missed daddy though!

Here are some pictures of our weekend!

This is thanksgiving day. We wanted to get all the boys but it just wasn't happening.
Owen, Blayze, Seth

Owen, Seth, Brett

Brett

This is Sunday morning while we were preparing my third thanksgiving meal!
Oliver and Owen

How big is Brett?

I have some sad news to end with. A friend of mine passed away in a car accident Saturday night. Casey Marthouse. I was in school with her and I was also friends with her outside of school. She was a great person and will be greatly missed! Please pray for her and her family.

No comments: