Thursday, April 2, 2009
Tomorrow
Tomorrow is the big day. I am very excited and yet terrified at the same time. This 3D/4D ultrasound is going to be amazing. We will get to see so many details of the little bean. I am sure she is precious! On the other hand, what will we see? The thoughts that go through my head are horrible and while I know most are unrealistic and I shouldn't worry myself, most of the time I can't help it. We are planning on leaving Lewistown around eight am or so. Grammy will be coming to watch the boys, Thanks Grammy! Owen is looking forward to that. The appointment is at eleven fifteen am. Hopefully we can find everything ok and in plenty of time that I can get something to munch on before the appointment. I have been starving lately! Please pray all goes well tomorrow and I will be sure to update everyone as soon as I get a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Everything is going to be fine. Your little family is in my heart and prayers. Keep up the good work with those other two sweetie pies. Luvs meems
Post a Comment