My first night alone at work went surprisingly well, I was even out on time. I finished up my orientation last night so I'm on my own from now on. For now at least, until they decide to move me to a new hall.
I have been feeling pretty good the past day or two, except for the extreme fatigue. I really am ready for this baby! Less than thirty days to go. I'm getting tired of all the 'twins' comments and the 'your not gonna make it' comments. With my record we all know I have a very good chance of going to my due date and probably even past. I guess we should start making wagers as to when she will come.
35 wks 5 days. My basketball.
Next Friday, the 17th we leave for camp and we wont be home until the 24th. I am very excited for a break and some relaxation with the boys (that includes my wonderful husband)!
One of the rare times he allows me to take his picture with a normal smile :) Check out his new flip flops! He loves them. Daddy thinks they are girly.







2 comments:
New delivery date---August 7 1:05am, anyone else going to guess. The person who is closest gets to keep all three for three days when she is ready to pull her hair out!!!!lol meme
Holy smokes Britter!!! Jillian looks like she is growing to me! You look great! Love your new flip flops Owie!!!
Post a Comment