Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Miserable!

I have been made aware that I have not updated in a few days. I don't have any pictures to post so I suppose that's why I haven't. I don't really have anything pleasant to say either. Ten days to go supposedly... I'm ready NOW! I can't sleep, I'm hot and uncomfortable, I pee every ten minutes, my back and hips hurt, I feel like I'm sitting on a watermelon... I could go on for hours! And by the way.... If one more person tells me I won't make it to my due date they are going to end up with a black eye!! That also goes for the next person that asks 'didn't you have that kid yet?'!!!!!!!!!

Now for some pleasantries :) The boys are doing well! Brett is really starting to talk, finally! They are both ready for their sister also. Lots of love to everyone!

No comments: