Friday, July 24, 2009

We're Home!!

We made it home around noon yesterday and after showering and unpacking I had to head into work for the evening. I work this weekend also. We had a great week at camp! I can't wait to share all the pictures with you. There are over 50 though so I will post some highlights and send the rest from walmart online with the rest of our July pictures. If I don't send you my pictures monthly send an email or leave a comment with your email address in it and I will be sure you get them! Lots of love to everyone :)


Brett, Nana and Owen



by the fire

Sponge Bob!


One of our two days on the beach


Nana and Brett

Chasing Chippies!


Chippie on Owen's lap

Sitting in their new chairs from Nana by the camp fire

The squirrel on our fire wood

Mimi!

The can was empty, honest!

Aunt Wendy and Alexis by the camp fire

"hanging" out around the camp fire

feeding the red squirrels cookies! (hes on the bench in front of Owen)

I look so tired!

The squirrel that lived in our cabin roof eating peanuts we had out for him

Happy Hikers after hiking 'beaver trail' took them over an hour! Owen was very tired!
Aunt Betsy, Owen and Mimi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great time! camping is so much fun, looks like everybody enjoyed it, can't wait to hear the little ones stories, specially Bretts, he is such a conversationist. missed you but nell stayed with me a few days, she missed you guys, we'd mention your names and her ears would perk up. luvs meme