Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nana's Christmas party

We had our family Christmas party at Nana's last night. The boys had a great time and it was very nice spending time with family. Of course till we were done eating the boys were sitting as close to the presents as they could without being on top of them or opening them. Owen got transformer wall sticks, playdoh, and a leapster video game system. Brett got a buggy and some clothes. I got lots of pictures :)

Before we left for Nana's. Daddy was cleaning off the car and the boys were watching


Chubby during our meal. He had chocolate milk, bananas and lasagna.

The boys eating at their special little table
We have some Hams in the family


Waiting to open gifts. The adults were all eating still and they were watching cartoon. Thats Blayze, Owen and Seth.

The adults were just making our way into the living room to open gifts and the boys went nuts


Owen opening presents

The three oldest boys opening gifts

Chubby opening his gifts (mommy did more work than he did)

after the gifts were open. This is Peyton standing on the presents. I guess he likes to be naked all the time. I got a nice look after I took the picture. He doesn't like his picture taken.

1 comment:

TeresaM said...

Looks like the boys had lots of fun!!! That picture of them waiting patiently is soooooooooooo cute!!!!