Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

A day late but oh well! We had a great weekend and I got a well deserved and needed three days off. To bad I have to go back tomorrow :( Anyways, Friday we went to a friends house to watch the Milroy fire works and the boys had a blast. Yesterday Owen and I went to the movies to see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. He loved it! Today we spent with family having a cookout and a 'Help meme find her house' party :) The men all spent the day cleaning up the overgrown bushes in their yard so she wouldn't get lost ;) Then we had a cook out at our house and set off some fireworks. Hope everyone else had a great weekend! Tomorrow I have an ultrasound in the am at Danville, updates on little Jilly to come!

Owen, Brett and Riley waiting for the fire works at my friend Mini's house.


Owen's Sunflower!!

up close :)

Our pumpkins are also growing nicely. I will try and get some pictures of our blooming garden on soon. Owen is so excited about all the things that are growing!

Taking a break from all the excitement today.

1 comment:

TeresaM said...

Owie!!! What happen to your hair again!!! I love your sunflower!